Sunday, April 09, 2006

Getting together

It's not everyday that your friends mum comes over from India and invites you for a home cooked meal. So when I was sent an invite for Saturday night it was an offer that I couldn't refuse. Mayura was my assistant when I worked at Hudson and boy do I miss having her around (you too Emma!) but even after I left I've kept in touch with everyone.


The food was pretty amazing! We had various curries (yes Mark we had butter chicken) and finished up with cookies and cream ice cream.

In some very exciting news Mayura and her husband is expecting a baby (they are 3.5 months along)! Congrats!! You will make such wonderful parents! Mandy & Lisa on the other hand are both due any day now so I expect that I will have some baby posts very shortly.

Who would of thought...2006 a year of engagements, 21st Birthdays, weddings and babies.

3 comments:

jono said...

everytime i read your blog i start getting hungry!

Student154 said...

haha., you are the suck! i got fooled

Anonymous said...

mmm...butter chicken....