Friday, April 21, 2006

Feeling Lucky

I stumbled on a ‘One Night only’ Mollini sale last night and managed to buy 2 pairs of shoes that I have been eyeing for forever for less than half the price! For those who might know what I am talking about, one pair is the Jimmy Choo knock offs by Mollini usually $179 which I got for $75! Yes $75!) The price went back up today and you just can’t wipe the smile off my face.

Funny enough, instead of discouraging me Jacky convinced me to buy a second pair I liked and then paid for them both (anniversary present 7 years and 10 months – thank you!). I do feel slightly guilty that I have managed to buy 4 pairs of heels in 3 days but looking at how pretty they are just makes me so happy (chances are, I’ll pack the new ones back in the box and wear my old ones because they are too nice to wear…stupid I know).

Went to Zilver last night with my God sister & Fiance – nice place! Will write about it later if I get the chance. Tonight Sugaroom I have high expectations lets hope that I’m not disappointed.

5 comments:

Ayako1984 said...

Eeeeeeeeeek show me the shoes!! =) hehe I love to eye pretty strappy high heels too but can't wear any properly to save my life o_O Lucky you =)

Goose Remix said...

You're bad. Real bad.

Take a photo of your shoe collection and post it up online? You'll probably need four or five photos, but nevertheless...

PiCkLeS said...

Hi Amanda it's funny, I buy so many heels and because I work 6 days a week I tend to go for comfort during work which means (i bring out the flat comfy ones. My cost per wear ratio isn't very good at the moment.

Hoi: Seriously i'm not THAT bad, see i generally only buy multiple pairs during sale time and I've havent started spending crazy money on branded shoes yet (no Manolos in my collection). Generally heels I try to keep to $150 and below, and boots up to $300. A good pair of Heels is an investment dammit!

Veruca Salt said...

What a tease! Come on, show us the shoe's.

I need it! Need something to take the edge off this incredible boring day.

PiCkLeS said...

LoL Veruca hahha it was more because my feet are really white and ugly due to lack of sun - but i'll take a pic when i get a chance.