Tuesday, March 13, 2007

I've been invited to draw nude people

My Manager is getting married in 2 weeks and her hen's night is next weekend. Her girl friends have arranged for an afternoon of nude drawing at the Artful Hen followed by a night of eating and drinking at Cafe Pacifico (I had a crazy time there the last time I went).

Drawing is going to cost $60 and then another $30 for dinner and drinks are on top (that's a fair bit of money when you're on a budget). I'm still deciding if I am going to go to both, but it sounds like it'll be a lot of fun! Luke and Sally's wedding is the next day so it looks like I'll have a massive weekend installed.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

lucky i'm not rostered on for that day. that would be very embarrassing.

PiCkLeS said...

Joel: hahha you funny bugger....would be very embrassing indeed.