Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Picking a winner!

I love the races, I didn't realise what all the fuss was about until I dressed up and went one year and had the most awesome time. I'm a strong believer that you have to be in it to win it and I've just picked a winner for the Melbourne Cup 2nd year in a row! Thank you Adam & Betty for the 'hot tips' (all the way from London too).
-----------------------------------------------
I bought my first bridal magazine today.....so it begins...

The wedding is ages away but I'm really happy and excited, especially when everyone else around me is getting married too. I once asked my engaged friends "Does it feel different?", they told me it did but could never explain why; now I understand.

No one ever needs to have a really nice wedding, but it's so nice when you have the opportunity to do so. By the time we get married we will be celebrating a decade of being together. Jacky and I are paying for the wedding ourselves and at this stage I'm not sure how we will afford it, but we will work hard and I know that we'll manage.
But at least for now you'll see me walking with an extra bounce in my step and a silly grin on my face.

4 comments:

Congie said...

Too right Pickos.

I shall also be walking around with a silly bounce in my face and a step in my grin. @_@

Belly said...

Congrats on picking a winner Emz!! Wooww that is sooooo exciting!!! Do you have any thoughts/ideas on what sort of dress/wedding you'd like??

Belly
xx

PiCkLeS said...

Cong: Man I can't believe you're having like an 800 person wedding. Can't you just not invite some people??

Belly: The girls & I started a wedding blog on the side so that my normal blog doesnt get bombarded with wedding stuff. I'll email you the link (feel free to contribute).

ChiLLii` said...

Good work Emz, how much did u win? I won $300 for making a lucky guess! ;) Well done Delta Blue!!!