I love shopping. Today I must have made up for any shopping that I didn’t do earlier in the year. It was the first time in years that we’ve been to the sales; usually we’re overseas or working but today I was prepared. I woke up at 6:00am, Jacky picked me up at 7:20am and we hit the city shops before 8:00am. Let’s not talk about the fact that between the 2 of us we spent over $1000, instead let’s focus on the money that we ‘saved’.
What we bought:
- 1 Colourful Billabong Bikini (to add to the other 5 bikinis that I own)
- 2 Rusty Singlets (one black, one aqua- $10 each down from $26 how could i not?!?!)
- 1 White MCD board shorts for JC (sure beats him swimming in his bball shorts)
- 1 Surf Dive and Ski beach Towel (they gave it to us for free because they made a mistake and we had to wait for ages for them to correct it RRP $40)
- 7 Business shirts by Kenji (French cuff of course!)
- 1 Black dress by Seduce (I had a $50 voucher I was trying to use)
- 1 brown pair of shorts for Sophia
- 2 pairs of Man styled shorts for me (pinstriped)
- 1 Brown pin stripe suit jacket + matching skirt
- 1 Black suit jacket + matching skirt
- 2 300gig hard drives (one for JC one for Sophia)
- 2 spindles of 50 blank DVDs (also JC & Sophia...and you wonder why they get along so well...)
Full price - sale price we probably saved around $500.00
We decided to call it a day at around 3:00pm when we were both tired and couldn’t physically carry anymore bags. Lucky for me (and Jacky) Cue sold out of size 6 and 8 or I would have easily spent another few hundred on work clothes. I got some really great bargains today and guess what?!? I didn't come home with 50 pairs of shoes.
However I am suffering from an extremely sore elbow. Whilst I was putting away a skirt in Myer I accidently banged my elbow on the shelf, it made such a loud noise that EVERYONE turned to look at me; it hurt like crazy!! but because everyone was staring I pretended nothing happened and that it didn't hurt, I'm sure you all know the look. I think that I smacked the nerve right behind the elbow, ahhh well I lived to tell the story.
Happy Shopping Everyone!