Friday, June 10, 2005

Over and Out

Today was an interesting day; it ended on quite a high with 3 placements in the team and for the first time in a long time morale was high. On a sad note it was also Nicola’s last day, it’s not good bye because I know that like Luke we’ll stay in touch. I also know that when I look at her empty desk on Tuesday it’s not going to be easy.

Its funny how things turn out, who would have thought that we'd become such good friends. When she first came I was really intimidated by her, she was beautiful, strong minded and she wasn’t afraid to say exactly what she thought. I guess under normal circumstances we probably wouldn’t have crossed paths but there we both were a girl from the North and a girl from the South both at Hudson Parramatta.

Nic, thank you for your friendship, your advice, your honesty, for always sticking up for me. I'll miss our catch ups walking to and from the car park all those mornings and afternoons. The office won’t be the same without you and the city won’t know what’s about to hit them. There is no doubt that you will be a great success in your new role.
Long live The Hoff!

Much Love
Em
xxoox