Sunday, August 29, 2004

Hip Hip Hoorayyyy

I must say Birthdays are always fun especially when it’s your own. Whilst my actual birth day was yesterday the celebrations had begun a few days before. On Thursday my team took me to lunch at La Bella Vista where a man with the biggest harp I’ve ever seen serenaded me with ‘A song for lovers’ – what this had to do with my birthday I’m not too sure, but it was very nice all the same.

Later that night I met up with Caroline, Jill and Rodna for some fresh Italian Pizza. Caroline and Jill just came back from a 2 week ski trip to New Zealand and had some great stories to share. Rodna on the other hand is about to leave for Europe and we all wished that we were going with her too.

I just wanted to give a big thank you to everyone that sent me sms messages, emails and well wishes. You all made my day great and I’m just really lucky to have such a supportive and loyal bunch of friends. To those that were at Signatures last night, don’t forget to check out the pics.

No comments: