Monday, October 09, 2006

=D

I won!...(well my assistant and I jointly won for our efforts with ‘Kids in the office day’). I didn't go the quarterly work drinks on Friday because I was exhausted from all the interviews but the Office Chairman just called to congratulate me (I didn’t even know I was nominated!). It was such a nice suprise for a Monday morning!
Employee of the Quarter
The Employee of the Quarter goes to an individual who has performed "above and beyond the call of duty" during the preceding quarter. This can mean working really hard on a particular job or can be a reward for a consistently high level of effort. The award for this will be based on submissions received prior to the drinks.

Prize - weekend away to the value of $500.00.

Pretty cool...I have a feeling that since we're joint winners we each get $250 but anything at all is a bonus (I'm not picky!).

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you should give the voucher to the assistant...but maybe they will give you $500 voucher each?

lil_lamies said...

I think you should take me away with you on that weekend away... or...take JC, you know whatever.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Ems, I think it was the cow clown that out you over the edge of the other competitors

reverendtimothy said...

CONGRATULATIONS! Don't spend it all at once! Hehe.

Anonymous said...

3 cheers for Emily!!!!

Hip Hip Hurray! X3

Have fun on your weekend away, you sure sound like you need one!

Student154 said...

WOOO congrats... pwning

PiCkLeS said...

anon: We each got $250 to put towards a weekend away. To be honest I did a lot of work for kids day so I think that I might treat myself this time. It's been a while since I've had a break.

Lisa: yeh you should just sneak away in our luggage!

Betty: Cool Dan the MOOgician was pretty cool.

Tim: Too late!

Bon: Thanks! I sure do I don't think I have had any leave this year besides a few days off to paint the house.

Bosco: Where have you been?!?! thanks!

Anonymous said...

Congrat's Em - you deserve it! I hope to catch up soon, Emma