Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Don't stop till you drop

I’m doing the JP Morgan Corporate Challenge today, a 5km run (or slow jog in my case) with all the proceeds going to Patrick Rafter’s Cherish the Children Foundation. Why I signed up I’m not too sure… I never exercise and I’m rather lazy. It may have been the incentive to get off work early, doing a good deed for charity, or Betty’s threats to inflict great pain on me if I didn’t do it.
While I’m running my thoughts will definitely be with my work buddy Luke, who is going to an auction to buy his first property. He’s only 23 and has travelled all over Europe, lived in Norway for a year, has nearly completed his degree and has managed to save enough to buy his own place. The auction starts at 7pm - fingers crossed.

In other exciting news my Assistant Emma has gotten engaged to her long term boyfriend Darren, Congratulations Emma!!
I know this post is all over the place, but i'll fix it up when I get home.

No comments: