Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Bells are in the air

I haven’t posted in a while; there’s always so much I want to tell but after sitting in front of a computer at work all day the last thing that I want to do when I get home is to sit at the computer some more. I’ve also been feeling a bit embarrassed, it’s probably really silly but it was brought on when I noticed people commenting on my blogs – people that I didn't know. I started worrying that people would laugh at what a boring life I lead or at the ‘childish’ manner in which I write. But at the same time I do feel flattered that people would even bother visiting this site and taking time to read what I have to say.

On a totally different note it would seem that everyone is getting married! In my office 3 people have tied the knot in the past few weeks and my cousin is getting married in a week and a half. I'm so disappointed that I'll miss out on going- I LOVE weddings! he lives & works in HK but with my trip at the end of the year I don't have annual leave to spare. It’s such an exciting time, but the stress that you watch them go through makes you wonder at times. One girl had 600 people at her reception….600 people at $100 per head - over half the people she didn't know.


Posted by Hello


time for CSI gotta run!

No comments: