Saturday, May 22, 2004

Hello All..

It’s a funny thing with blogs, if you don’t write everyday then you begin to lose track of what you want to say. So much happens and you reach a stage where you don’t know where to start.

It’s been 1 month since I last blogged and doesn’t time fly, it’s been 4 weeks of extreme highs and extreme lows. My lowest point saw me suffering from emotional burn out - 2 jobs, long hours and managers who push and push. I found my self sitting in the car after work one night where I just cried and cried …..I’m glad I got that out of my system, on with life it is.

I’ve never been one to shy away from hard work, I’m extremely goal orientated and I have a lot that I want to achieve before I reach 25. But when you suddenly find that your whole life evolves around work and things like eating properly take second place, you know its time to take a step back. It’s so hard for me to tell myself that its ok to slow down (and by the way if you know of any good A+ assistant accountants, let me know).

I’m blessed to have such a great relationship with Jacky. He’s my rock when everything is a buzz, we compliment each other well. We celebrated our 5 year and 11 month anniversary yesterday, he surprised me by driving all the way out to have lunch with me, a neatly wrapped present in his hand...I’m a lucky girl.

-----------------------------------------------

Although the Sass&Bide warehouse sale starts today, I managed to get my name on the VIP list for last night and walked into a war zone!

I was in shock in the communal change room as I had never seen so many semi naked people in my life! It was quite funny to watch girls walk around in g-strings trying to cram their bottoms into jeans that are obviously one size too small. However I did score myself a new pair of jeans for half the price! – I shall make this an annual event.

No comments: