Wednesday, October 22, 2003

My Very Own...

Well! having finished uni I have alot more time on my hands, while surfing Mey's friendster I saw a link to her blogs and thought..hey thats kinda cool so with a bit of help from Joel here i am.

I must say...life has been really good recently, I had my graduation last Friday and things finally felt complete. In previous years I set up all these goals that I had to achieve at 21 ....and i have; the 3 big ones were to Complete my Degree, save for and buy a car and have enough left over to go on a world trip. I've been working my ass off since yr 11 with jobs ranging from: Paddy's markets, Chinese take away shops, Ansett, Easter Show, Surveys, Baku...you name it..I would juggle full time uni, 2 to 3 jobs at any one time and still find enough time to make my relationship with Jacky work..... I feel tired just remembering!

But stepping back....it was sooo worth it!! especially the trip...Vegas, Los Angeles, Toronto, Ottowa, New York, London, Paris, Hong Kong, China and Thailand...I came back a more settled, happy and secure person and I look at the world through different eyes...


No comments: