Saturday, October 27, 2007

Sydney Food and Wine Fair 2007


We came back just in time for the 2007 Sydney Food & Wine fair, good food, good weather and a good cause.

$110 worth of vouchers ($60 for JC & I and $50 for Mum and Sophia), the man at the stall looked at me and asked "are they all for you?".

I'm such a creature of habit, my first stop each year is always at the Australian Mushroom Growers for their burgers with aioli mayo. I've missed out on the almond tart with berries and cream from The Bather's Pavilion for 2 years in a row! Not this year though...I was the second person to buy one (yes I was rather pleased with myself).

Cupcakes from Pink Salt

Tandori salad from Flavour of India Edgecliff, Lemon tarts from Sweet Infinity Bakery


Ho Mok from Spice I am, High Tea from the Tea room


Lamb cutlets from Zinc? Rhubarb tarts from Bourke St Bakery


The pork belly bites with apple compote and dark bier pineapple sauerkraut from the Bavarian Bier Cafe was all sorts of yum.

Lucio's Marinated bbq quail, sorry not sure where we got the next one from.


We were prepared this year...picnic mat and all, the truth is it gave me a place to lie down after eating too much.


The Restaurant - Art Gallery of NSW had the spicy prawn salad with lemon grass.


Asian glazed prawns on a bed of Vietnamese topped with tomato mango salsa from Eurest

Anyone feeling a little hungry now? Till next year happy eating!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think the lamb is from Coast! It was great lamb...*drool*