Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Sheer Vanity

It’s only Tuesday and I am just really over this week, it must be the gloomy weather. Everyone has returned from the weekend with a new and crazy haircut, one lady’s hair went from dark brown to fire engine red.

On another note, for those who watched big brother recently you may have noticed Monica’s fluoro teeth. She had mentioned that she achieved this result by using the White strips you stick on your teeth. So, out or boredom or sheer insanity Jacky and I went out to buy a box each.  It’s a 2-week program where you leave the strips on twice a day for half an hour. After the two weeks your teeth may be lightened by up to 5 shades!
 It’s my second day today – it tastes horrible and I leave it on while I drive to work. I have yet to see any dramatic difference but it is still early days. I will keep you posted.

No comments: