Sunday, March 28, 2004

Athens 2004

I can’t bear to watch the swimming! every time I see it I just remember that Ian Thorpe isn’t going to be swimming to defend his 400m title at the Olympics. Yes I know rules are rules but it’s that sick feeling you get in the pit of your stomach.

Ian Thorpe actually lives down my way and I use to see him at Lonestar now and then but I always felt too rude to go ask for an autograph. I would then watch and follow him on TV and ended up feeling like I knew the guy! Silly isn’t it.

Went out with a bunch of friends to have dinner last night and had the best time, with everyone working full time now,it’s a great opportunity to all catch up. We finished the night off at Sarah’s house and we baked her mum a birthday cake, looked and tasted pretty nice!



No comments: